- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 31-40 of 110 for Learning Curves
This country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) assesses the performance of ADB
This study evaluates the impact of two ADB-funded rural electrification projects in Bhutan.
This sector assistance program evaluation (SAPE) assesses ADB's assistance to Bhutan's energy sector from 1994 to 2009, and identifies areas to improve operational effectiveness.
This evaluation knowledge brief provides new tools to measure how different transport projects funded by ADB affect carbon emissions.
This study assesses the strategic positioning, relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability, and impact of ADB's completed and continuing decentralization support program and operations in Indonesia from 1998 to 2009.
This special evaluation study assesses implementation effectiveness of ADB's 1998 Policy on Gender and Development through an analysis of its relevance, responsiveness, and results to date.
This study updates an earlier evaluation conducted in 2000 in response to several developments in the agriculture and natural resources sector.
This country assistance program evaluation assesses the performance of ADB's country strategies and assistance programs for Viet Nam during 1999-2008.
This sector assistance program evaluation aims to provide an independent sector-level assessment of ADB's assistance to the agriculture and rural development sector in Cambodia.
This sector assistance program evaluation covers ADB's operations in the agriculture and natural resources sector in Nepal from 1997 to 2007.