- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 31-40 of 110 for Learning Curves
This study assesses the strategic positioning, relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability, and impact of ADB's completed and continuing decentralization support program and operations in Indonesia from 1998 to 2009.
This country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) assesses the performance of ADB
This study evaluates the impact of two ADB-funded rural electrification projects in Bhutan.
This sector assistance program evaluation (SAPE) assesses ADB's assistance to Bhutan's energy sector from 1994 to 2009, and identifies areas to improve operational effectiveness.
This evaluation knowledge brief provides new tools to measure how different transport projects funded by ADB affect carbon emissions.
This special evaluation study on ADB's assistance for justice reform in its developing member countries is intended to highlight to ADB's Board and Management the usefulness of ADB's continuing support for justice reform in implementing Strategy 2020.
This special evaluation study assesses implementation effectiveness of ADB's 1998 Policy on Gender and Development through an analysis of its relevance, responsiveness, and results to date.
This study updates an earlier evaluation conducted in 2000 in response to several developments in the agriculture and natural resources sector.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of ADB support for public sector reforms in Pacific developing member countries.
This country assistance program evaluation assesses the performance of ADB's country strategies and assistance programs for Viet Nam during 1999-2008.