- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 41-50 of 110 for Learning Curves
This sector assistance performance evaluation provides an independent assessment of ADB assistance to the Cambodian transport sector during 1992-2008 and identifies key areas to further improve the effectiveness of its operations.
This special evaluation study on ADB's assistance for justice reform in its developing member countries is intended to highlight to ADB's Board and Management the usefulness of ADB's continuing support for justice reform in implementing Strategy 2020.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of ADB support for public sector reforms in Pacific developing member countries.
This special evaluation study focuses on the multi-subsector approach used to design and implement urban infrastructure projects in Indonesia. It provides key lessons and recommendations in using the multisubsector approach.
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation knowledge brief that examines, from the perspective of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, ADB's energy sector assistance over 2001.
This special evaluation study reviews ADB's assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
This country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) assesses the performance of the country strategies and assistance programs of ADB for Cambodia during 1998-2008.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the assessment of ADB's assistance to Viet Nam's urban services and water supply and sanitation (WSS) sectors and identifies key areas for further improving the effectiveness of its operations.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the performance of ADB's public and private sector operations in support of PPPs in power, transport, and water sectors, and the development of related frameworks in the past two decades.
This update to the findings of the 2003 country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) for Bangladesh assesses the performance of ADB strategies and assistance programs in the country from 1999 to 2008.