- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 71-80 of 110 for Learning Curves
ADB's assistance program to the Philippines over the past 5 years (2003-2007) has been successful in meeting its more selective objectives, but improvements are needed.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's private equity fund (PEF) operations from 1983 to 2007 and how PEF operations could contribute better to private sector development.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on effectiveness of ADB's capacity development assistance and how to get institutions right to assess ADB's contribution to this global development agenda.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the findings of the evaluation of ADB's progress in implementing the Paris Declaration.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the study on the performance of the seventh replenishment of ADF for 2001-2004 and the eighth replenishment (ADF IX) for 2005-2008 in preparation for donor meetings on the ninth (ADF X) for 2009-2013.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on Long-Term Strategic Framework (2001-2006) to provide an independent assessment of LTSF implementation and identify lessons for strategy formulation and operations.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation focusing on ADB's result orientation, aimed to evaluate ADB's general progress in 2007 and ADB's operational implementation of MfDR and outcomes in 2009.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's approaches to partnering and harmonization in the context of the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on the effectiveness of ADB's Resident Mission Policy of 2000 and related operations in delivering services to clients.
This issue of the Learning Curves looked into the evaluation on policy-based lending and emerging practices in supporting reforms in developing member countries.