- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 91-100 of 110 for Learning Curves
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Energy Policy 2000 to assess its relevance and effectiveness and to facilitate work toward a new energy strategy.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's support for roads and railways in PRC to help prepare ADB's next country partnership strategy in 2007.
ADB and others have provided the PRC with a successful development experience by bringing in state-of-the-art technical, financial, and management expertise.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on capacity development assistance of ADB to the Lao People's Democratic Republic between 1990 and mid-2003.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on project cost estimates to determine the major causes of cost underruns and overruns, assess the contribution of each to cost variations and recommend ways to improve the reliability of cost estimates, and share the risk of unpredictable changes.
The study employed the principal-agent approach to analyze the roles and relationships of major players in the five central elements of service delivery
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on small-scale freshwater rural aquaculture development to identify and assess the major channels of effects for livelihoods and poverty reduction of small-scale freshwater rural aquaculture.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the performance of technical assistance in terms of achieving development results and effectiveness.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's interventions on nutrition and food fortification by exploring the strengths and weaknesses of ADB technical assistance as a modality in addressing nutrition issues and initiatives.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the review of ADB's 1998 Policy on Indigenous People.