- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 50 for Urban development
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes an impact evaluation conducted on a low-income housing finance project in Sri Lanka.
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve the reliability of water supply, sanitation, and solid waste services in the ger areas of Mongolia.
On 14 September 2011, the Director General, Independent Evaluation received the following responses from the Managing Director General on behalf of the Management.
This study empirically assesses the socioeconomic impacts of the Urban Development and Low-Income Housing Project in Sri Lanka and provides lessons and recommendations to help enhance the development effectiveness of ADB's future housing finance projects.
Project performance evaluation report for the Vientiane Urban Infrastructure and Services Project in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This special evaluation study focuses on the approach used to design and implement urban infrastructure projects in Indonesia
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at improving health and living conditions by providing clean and safe drinking water in the Harbin administrative area of the People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to ease capacity and safety constraints for efficient movement of freight and passengers along the north-south Chongqing-Zhanjiang corridor in the People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
The Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation of the Urban Services and Water Supply and Sanitation Sector in Viet Nam.
This report evaluates the performance of the Ninth Power Project aimed to improve the electric supply in Dhaka area and nearby rural areas in Bangladesh.