- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 11-20 of 37 for 1996
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Development Financing Project aimed at accelerating private sector-led industrial development in Pakistan.
This report assesses a technical assistance (TA) grant aimed at strengthening institutional capabilities in policy analysis in Ministry of Finance to support the economic reform program in the People's Republic of China.
This report assesses a technical assistance (TA) grant aimed at strengthening the institutional and operational aspects of the Rural Development Bank of Papua New Guinea and to enhance the skills of its staff by providing on-the-job training in project promotion, identification, appraisal, processing, implementation, and monitoring.
This report evaluates the performance of the Multiproject Loan Project designed to improve transport facilities for the collection and export of copra and reconstruction and upgrade of school buildings destroyed by cyclones in Vanuatu.
This report evaluates the performance of the Infrastructure Restoration Project aimed to restore typhoon damaged schools, flood control structures, ports and roads which were essential to local communities in the Phillipines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Small and Medium Industry Project aimed to provide long-term credit funds to the Industrial Guarantee and Loan Fund for onlending to small and medium enterprises in the Philippines.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness and impact of the ADB's technical assistance for institutional strengthening in selected developing member countries.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Diversification Program aimed at increasing growth and diversifying agriculture by expanding production, domestic markets, and exports of agricultural commodities and manufactured goods in Fiji.
This report evaluates the performance of the Special Assistance Project aimed to finance the importation of critical inputs for selected productive sectors, as well as medicines, which are in short supply in Mongolia.
The country synthesis for Philippines is based on a review of the findings of evaluation reports aimed at identifying key factors affecting the implementation and operation of ADB-financed projects and drawing on the lessons for future projects.