- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 31-37 of 37 for 1996
This report evaluates the performance of the Seventh Road (Sector) Project aimed to upgrade high priority national and provincial road links, improve road maintenance and strengthen institutions in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Faisalabad Water Supply, Sewerage and Drainage Project aimed to improve water supply, sewerage and drainage services and enhance environmental and public health in Faisalabad, Pakistan.
The country synthesis for Myanmar is based on a review of the findings of evaluation reports aimed at identifying key factors affecting the implementation and operation of ADB-financed projects and drawing on the lessons for future projects.
This report evaluates the performance of the Northwest Rural Development Project designed to address rural poverty in the districts of Kushtia, Pabna and Rajshahi by increasing agricultural production and employment opportunities in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Pahang Barat Integrated Agriculture Development Project formulated to develop a viable smallholder agriculture in Malaysia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Trengganu Tenggah Development Project designed to expand five towns and establish a sixth town to accommodate the people migrating into Trengganu Tenggah in Malaysia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agro-Industries Credit Project aimed to strengthen the linkages between agricultural production and agro-based marketing and processing activities in Indonesia.