- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 11-20 of 74 for Poverty
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve urban environment, public health, and basic urban services in selected towns in Cambodia. IED overall assessment: Less than successful
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to sustainably increase the incomes of poor families in selected provinces in Indonesia through skills development and training, savings and credit program, and other empowerment and human development activities. IED overall assessment: Less than successful
This edition of Learning Lessons delves into the key drivers of sustained inclusive growth, and how operations can be assessed to ensure that they feature attributes of inclusive growth.
This special evaluation study brings country perspective and information on gender issues, gender results from ADB-assisted projects, and stakeholders' view on the challenges for implementing gender mainstreaming.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project which aims to provide improved access for the rural population to savings and credit services through SCUs. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project aimed at reducing poverty in four districts in southern Sindh by boosting empowerment and improving governance, widening access of the rural poor to public services, transferring technology to improve livelihoods, and providing essential infrastructure. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Program aimed at supporting pro-poor development efforts by improving governance and public sector resource management in Balochistan provincial government in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the program aimed at improving agricultural productivity and profitability resulting from promoting efficient liberalized markets for major commodities and strengthened support services in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at developing the capacity for implementation and sustainability of the Balochistan Resource Management Program (BRMP) reform agenda in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
This special evaluation study reviews ADB's assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.