- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 21-30 of 77 for Poverty
Validates the completion report's assessment of the program aimed at improving agricultural productivity and profitability resulting from promoting efficient liberalized markets for major commodities and strengthened support services in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at developing the capacity for implementation and sustainability of the Balochistan Resource Management Program (BRMP) reform agenda in Pakistan. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
This special evaluation study reviews ADB's assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the program designed to establish a civil service in Nepal that is more results- and people-oriented and gender-responsive. Its specific objectives were to develop internal capacity within the government, improve efficiency and governance, enhance the competence and motivation of civil servants, and establish processes for improving performance in key ministries. IED overall assessment: Partly successful
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at facilitating Viet Nam's transition to a market economy, promoting social inclusion and environmental sustainability and modernizing governance and public administration. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Access Roads Project designed to provide rural communities with all-weather access to agricultural markets and social services through improvements in rural roads in Lao PDR.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to enhance incomes and reduce poverty in the Khatlon region of Tajikistan by improving road transport infrastructure and supporting the creation of productive employment opportunities. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed to promote sustainable economic growth and poverty reduction by providing economic railway transportation in the less developed areas of southern Jiangxi and western Fujian provinces in the People's Republic of China. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which seeks to improve the status of women and reduce poverty in Nepal. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This paper seeks to summarize the knowledge products obtained from existing ADB studies, statements, and initiatives on inclusive growth, inclusive development, or inclusive social development.