- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 41-50 of 60 for Environment
This report evaluates the performance of the Hunan Lingjintan Hydropower Project aimed to accelerate the development of hydropower resources in Hunan Province in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Anhui Environmental Improvement Project aimed to reduce wastewater discharge to the Chao Lake, and air and solid waste pollution in the cities of Hefei and Chaohu in the People's Republic of China.
On December 2005, the Director General of the Independent Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Anhui Environmental Improvement Project for Municipal Wastewater Treatment and for Industrial Pollution Abatement in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Industrial Energy Efficiency and Environment Improvement Project aimed to promote sustainable improvements in energy efficiency in the industry sector in the People's Republic of China.
On 7 February 2005, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Audit Report on Tangshan and Chengde Environmental Improvement Project in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Tangshan and Chengde Environmental Improvement Project aimed to reduce air and water pollution in Tangshan and Chengde municipalities in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Nam Leuk Hydropower Project designed to support optimal development of the power subsector and provide generating capacity to meet domestic demand in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This special evaluation study presents an analysis of participatory processes applied in six projects in the water resources and forestry sectors in the Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, and Viet Nam.
Seven advistory TAs were selected for evaluation in this technical assistance performance audit report. The TAs generally shared the same objective—to improve environmental management and/or to build capacity in the People's Republic of China, where rapid economic development and years of neglect of environmental protection have resulted in severe environmental degradation.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Palawan Integrated Area Development Project aimed to develop land and water resources, and arrest environmental degradation in Palawan, Philippines.