- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 42 for 2001
This report evaluates the performance of the Agricultural Technology Schools Project designed to improve the quality and efficiency of agricultural technology education at the upper secondary level in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Integrated Irrigation Sector Project aimed to accelerate agricultural development in the major rice producing provinces in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Special Assistance Project designed to support macroeconomic stabilization and structural reform program by helping bridge the external financing gap in Kazakhstan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Forestry Sector Program designed to accelerate reforestation of open and denuded forestlands, repair environmental degradation and strengthen and streamline policies and institutions in the Philippines.
This special evaluation study was designed to help increase understanding of the privatization process and provide guidance on how the objectives of privatization should be managed and incorporated in project designs.
This study seeks examines the reasons for establishing the ADF, the objectives, policies, and strategies governing the use of the ADF, the performance of projects funded under the ADF and the implications for ADB's current strategic direction and operations.
In the early 1990s, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) began its collaboration with the People's Republic of China (PRC) to support the latter’s attempts to develop and modernize urban infrastructure. This report covers six advisory TA grants provided to PRC for urban development.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fourth and Fifth Road Improvement Projects which aimed to finance the improvement of sections of the main trunk road from Vang Vieng to Pak Mong via Louang Phrabang in Lao People
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Ports Project designed to improve the efficiency and productivity of the ports and shipping sector and to provide additional cargo handling and ship-repairing capacity in India.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers eight advisory TAs approved in the 1990s, involving nine institutions in four Pacific DMCs—-the Republic of Marshall Islands (RMI), Papua New Guinea (PNG), Samoa, and Vanuatu.