- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 46 for 2002
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Palawan Integrated Area Development Project aimed to develop land and water resources, and arrest environmental degradation in Palawan, Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Aquaculture Development Project aimed at developing extension services for shrimp and carp culture development, providing complementary credit and piloting floodplain fisheries enhancement in Bangladesh.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report evaluates 5 advisory TAs to help formulate a 20-year Agriculture Perspective Plan to set a new direction for the sector in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Calcutta Electric Supply Company (CESC) Limited Project aimed to augment CESC's transmission capacity so as to achieve a more integrated system linking the power plants and substations in CESC's system in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Jing-Jiu Railway (JJR) Technical Engineering Project designed to enhance operational efficiency of JJR and support the Ministry of Railways to improve efficiency of railway operations in the PRC.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Local Roads Project aimed at improving the condition of the existing road networks of kabupatens within the provinces of Central Java, East Java, Yogyakarta, and Bali in Indonesia.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers two TA grants attached to the Sixth Road Improvement Project in the Lao PDR, approved in June 1993; the Sixth Road Project in the Philippines, approved in September 1996; and two stand-alone TAs in PNG on implementation of a road asset management system, approved in April 1998 and December 1999, respectively.
This study aims to evaluate the impacts of ADB lending and technical assistance for water supply and sanitation (WSS) projects.
This report evaluates the performance of the Metropolitan Cebu Water Supply Project designed to augment the water supply and reduce nonrevenue water levels in Metropolitan Cebu Water District in the Philippines.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Economic Restructuring Program in the Cook Islands.