- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 51-60 of 60 for 2004
This case study investigates and illustrates the historical development and importance of aquaculture, fish seed supply and fish farming, markets, extension services, community-based initiatives, aquaculture development policy, pertinent aspects of safeguards, key lessons, and ways to benefit the poor.
This case study examines the steps, processes, and challenges involved in developing technology options and extension for small-scale fish farmers; and relevance of a distance extension approach for resource poor, mobile, and literate fish farmers.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of different capacity development approaches to identify factors that influenced the outcome of assistance and recommend improvements for future operations.
This report evaluates the performance of the Seventh Power Project which was formulated to help the Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) improve the efficiency and reliability of its power system and to meet the growing energy demand of Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the portfolio of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for public and private sector loans, and technical assistance (TA) grants during 2003.
This report provides a summary of results and conclusions of 38 evaluation reports and other OED activities in 2003, and draws some lessons.
This report evaluates the performance of the Livestock Development Project aimed at increasing livestock production in selected areas of Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Improvement Project designed to reduce transport cost and improve road safety through rehabilitation of national roads and highways from Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang in Viet Nam.
This document summarizes the discussion of the Development Effectiveness Committee of the ADB Board of Directors held on 2 March 2004. This meeting discussed the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for Cambodia.
The study assessed the performance of ADB's country strategies and programs (CSPs) for Cambodia during 1992-2002.