- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's approaches to partnering and harmonization in the context of the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on the effectiveness of ADB's Resident Mission Policy of 2000 and related operations in delivering services to clients.
India is one of the fastest growing developing economies, having expanded by about 6% per annum in the 1990s and by some 8% in recent years. This growth and rapid rate of industrialization and urbanization have fueled energy demand so that in 2003 it ranked sixth worldwide in primary energy consumption.
This issue of the Learning Curves looked into the evaluation on policy-based lending and emerging practices in supporting reforms in developing member countries.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on ADB's support to public resource management in India to assess the effectiveness of the programs and 11 associated technical assistance operations over the period 1995-2005.
The findings of an evaluation of ADB's country assistance program in India have implications for resource allocation, design and focus of operations, program management, and business processes.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on the Effect on Microfinance Operations on Poor Rural Households and the Status of Women to determine how effective its projects had been in reducing rural poverty and improving the status of women.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on Japan Special Fund to analyze the fund performance, issues and constraints, and made recommendations and suggestions to assist in future implementation.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of Japan's Fund for Poverty Reduction and how the Fund relates to its objectives, analyzed issues and constraints and made recommendations and suggestions for future implementation.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's assistance to energy sector in India from 1996 to 2006. The study examines the country's generation, transmission, distribution, legislation and regulation and energy requirements.