- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's approaches to partnering and harmonization in the context of the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness.
This study seeks to assess the performance of the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction, Japan Special Fund and Japan Scholarship Fund against their stated objectives, accomplishments, opportunities, and strengths and identify constraints and weaknesses.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on Japan Special Fund to analyze the fund performance, issues and constraints, and made recommendations and suggestions to assist in future implementation.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of Japan's Fund for Poverty Reduction and how the Fund relates to its objectives, analyzed issues and constraints and made recommendations and suggestions for future implementation.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on the Effect on Microfinance Operations on Poor Rural Households and the Status of Women to determine how effective its projects had been in reducing rural poverty and improving the status of women.
This study looks back at the main achievements, issues, and challenges faced by the People’s Republic of China road subsector during the study period from 1997 to 2005.
The evaluation of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) road and railway projects in the People’s Republic of China (PRC) took into account changes in ADB’s role and objectives. Growth was the overarching goal of ADB interventions prior to the country operational strategy (COS), 1997–2003.
This study reviews evidence from project implementation, completion, and post-evaluation reports on the performance of the link- and local-roads components attached to Asian Development Bank (ADB) road and railway projects in the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
Sixteen projects in four countries (India, People's Republic of China, Philippines, and Viet Nam) were selected as case studies to assess the performance of the environmental safeguard system in practice.
This report evaluates the performance of the Regional Development Account Project designed to improve access to basic urban infrastructure and services and achieve urban sector policy and development priorities in Indonesia