- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's approaches to partnering and harmonization in the context of the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness.
On 12 October 2007, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation of ADB's Support to Public Resource Management in India.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on ADB's support to public resource management in India to assess the effectiveness of the programs and 11 associated technical assistance operations over the period 1995-2005.
This paper reviews ADB’s governance and anticorruption concerns in past and existing country strategies and programs for Sri Lanka, examines various governance and anticorruption measures in the assistance program, and assesses the contribution of the assistance program to governance and anticorruption efforts in Sri Lanka.
This paper reviews the context of ADB's policy-based lending operations in Sri Lanka, analyzes the extent of the country’s compliance with policy measures that it had agreed to, reviews key achievements of policy-based programs, and identifies lessons from operations.
This report examines the operating context and strategies of ADB assistance to conflict-affected North and East Sri Lanka. It provides considerations for rethinking future ADB assistance to conflict-affected areas, taking into account requisites for feasible project implementation.
On August 2007, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Gujarat Public Sector Resource Management Program in India.
On August 2007, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Madhya Pradesh Public Resource Management Program in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Gujarat Public Sector Resource Management Program to be improved public sector resource mobilization and allocations efficiently used to promote industrialization for the benefit of the Gujarat population in...
This report evaluates the performance of the Madhya Pradesh Public Resource Management Program aimed to improve social development through improved public resource management and increased public expenditure in the social sector in India.