- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This report evaluates the performance of the Roads Development Project aimed to develop road sector in Mongolia and enhance the Government's capacity to plan, administer, and implement road policies, program and projects.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Financial Sector Program intended to promote the development of a competitive, stable, and broad-based financial system to support enhanced resource mobilization and sustainable economic growth in Mon...
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on Japan Special Fund to analyze the fund performance, issues and constraints, and made recommendations and suggestions to assist in future implementation.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of Japan's Fund for Poverty Reduction and how the Fund relates to its objectives, analyzed issues and constraints and made recommendations and suggestions for future implementation.
Successful Projects in the Finance Sector 2003-2006 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on finance sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
On July 2007, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Education Sector Development Program in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Education Sector Development Program designed to upgrade the quality, performance and sustainability of the education sector and improve educational management capacity in Mongolia.
This special evaluation study aims to learn from the experience of the mature Global Environment Facility (GEF) projects in the ADB portfolio to improve future performance.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on ADB's policy for the health sector.