- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-9 of 9 for Vanuatu
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the findings of an evaluation of ADB's support to transportation development in Pacific developing member countries. The overall rating for ADB support to the transport sector in the Pacific is successful.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of ADB support for public sector reforms in Pacific developing member countries.
On 8 June 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the TAPER on Pacific Financial Technical Assistance Centre in the Pacific Island Countries.
This special evaluation study assesses the extent to which the ADB fisheries policy (1997) guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
This report evaluates the performance of the Santo Port Project aimed at maintaining exports and imports by providing Santo Port in Vanuatu with a new earthquake-resistant wharf for overseas ships after the existing wharf severely deteriorated.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers eight advisory TAs approved in the 1990s, involving nine institutions in four Pacific DMCs—-the Republic of Marshall Islands (RMI), Papua New Guinea (PNG), Samoa, and Vanuatu.
This special evaluation study aims to provide a systematic and rigorous assessment of economic and sector work efforts within ADB.
This report evaluates the performance of the Multiproject Loan Project designed to improve transport facilities for the collection and export of copra and reconstruction and upgrade of school buildings destroyed by cyclones in Vanuatu.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness and impact of the ADB's technical assistance for institutional strengthening in selected developing member countries.