- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 41-50 of 82 for Sri Lanka
On 28 August 2007, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for Sri Lanka: Inclusive Development and Conflict Resolution: Major Challenges in the Future.
This evaluation is part of the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for Sri Lanka. It takes sector context into account and evaluates the strategies and assistance of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in the power sector.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the performance evaluation of ADB's Global Environment Facility cofinanced projects and drew on lessons of their experience.
Sri Lanka is a middle-income developing member country with high social indicators. It is on track to achieving most Millennium Development Goals and ranked 93rd among 177 countries in the human development index in 2006.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Energy Policy 2000 to assess its relevance and effectiveness and to facilitate work toward a new energy strategy.
This special evaluation study evaluates ADB's Energy 2000 Policy to assess its relevance and effectiveness, and to provide an input for a 2007 review of the energy policy and the formulation of the energy strategy.
Successful Projects in the Agriculture and Natural Resources Sector 2002-2004 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on the agriculture and natural resources sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Fisheries Policy to assess the extent to which the policy guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the assessment of capacity development initiatives to selected sectors in Sri Lanka and provided some guidance on the design of future capacity development support.
This special evaluation study assesses the extent to which the ADB fisheries policy (1997) guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.