- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 51-60 of 79 for Sri Lanka
This report evaluates the performance of the North Western Province Water Resources Development Project aimed at improving the economic, social and nutritional wellbeing of the people living in the rural areas of North Western Province in Sri Lanka.
This special evaluation study presents an analysis of participatory processes applied in six projects in the water resources and forestry sectors in the Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, and Viet Nam.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Second Health and Population Project in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Small and Medium Industries Project aimed to provide the required resources for term financing of viable SME projects in the private sector with emphasis on new export-oriented ventures in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Participatory Forestry Project aimed to increase tree planting by farmers and strengthen the institutional capability of Forest Department in Sri Lanka.
This special evaluation study was designed to help increase understanding of the privatization process and provide guidance on how the objectives of privatization should be managed and incorporated in project designs.
This report assesses two technical assistance projects on the financing of social services, one in Viet Nam and another in Sri Lanka. It identifies lessons and insights for ADB’s operations in social sectors.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Agriculture Program designed to increase productivity in agriculture, introduce extensive reforms in agriculture, and sustain policy reforms and institutional strengthening in Sri Lanka.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has provided 14 technical assistance (TA) grants to build evaluation capability in seven of its developing member countries (DMCs). For this report, six TAs implemented in Nepal, Philippines, and Sri Lanka were assessed, the ratings of which had mixed results.
This study assesses the extent to which participatory development processes enhanced the effectiveness and sustainability of ADB's projects and recommend appropriate participatory development methodology and institutional changes.