- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 61-70 of 83 for Sri Lanka
This report assesses two technical assistance projects on the financing of social services, one in Viet Nam and another in Sri Lanka. It identifies lessons and insights for ADB’s operations in social sectors.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Agriculture Program designed to increase productivity in agriculture, introduce extensive reforms in agriculture, and sustain policy reforms and institutional strengthening in Sri Lanka.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has provided 14 technical assistance (TA) grants to build evaluation capability in seven of its developing member countries (DMCs). For this report, six TAs implemented in Nepal, Philippines, and Sri Lanka were assessed, the ratings of which had mixed results.
This study assesses the extent to which participatory development processes enhanced the effectiveness and sustainability of ADB's projects and recommend appropriate participatory development methodology and institutional changes.
This special evaluation study assesses the sustainability of policy reform efforts through selected Advisory Technical Assistance and identify factors that enhance overall effectiveness and sustainability in future operations.
This impact evaluation study assesses the impact of ADB's assistance to rural credit in Bangladesh, the Peoples Republic of China, Indonesia, Nepal, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Kirindi Oya Irrigation and Settlement Project aimed at increasing rice and other field crop production, generate employment, save foreign exchange, and use underutilized land resources in Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Road Improvement Project designed to improve 390 kilometers of roads and bridges and increase the efficiency and quality of road maintenance in Sri Lanka
The impact evaluation study was conducted to assess the long-term impact of the assistance provided by ADB to technical education and vocational training (TEVT) in Malaysia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, and Sri Lanka.
This report evaluates the performance of the Walawe Irrigation Improvement Project aimed to provide adequate, timely, and equitable irrigation supplies on a sustained basis for year-round cropping in Walawe in Pakistan.