- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 21-30 of 70 for Nepal
This special evaluation study reviews ADB assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
On 08 July 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for Nepal: Delivering Assistance in a Challenging Environment.
On 07 July 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Agriculture and Natural Resources Sector in Nepal.
This second country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) for Nepal assesses the performance of ADB strategies and assistance programs in the country during 2004
Evaluates the entire ADB support to a country covering ADB's strategy, policy dialogue, both completed and ongoing projects and technical assistance, and ADB's performance in Nepal drom 2004-2008.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's operations in the agriculture and natural resources (ANR) sector in Nepal from 1997 to 2007.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at sustainably raising agricultural production and incomes through improved irrigation systems and strengthened water user associations in rural areas of Central and Eastern Nepal. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Successful Projects in the Energy Sector 2003-2005 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on the energy sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
Successful Projects in the Agriculture and Natural Resources Sector 2002-2004 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on the agriculture and natural resources sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
Successful Projects in the Education Sector 2002-2005 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on education sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.