- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 31-40 of 69 for Nepal
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Agriculture Program aimed to achieve sustainable economic growth by increasing productivity in the agriculture sector in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Secondary Education Development Project aimed to improve the quality and efficiency of lower secondary and secondary education in Nepal.
The Nepal country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) was undertaken to examine the effectiveness of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) assistance program during the 1988–2003 period.
On 24 September 2004, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for Nepal.
On 23 July 2004, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Audit Report on Seventh Power Project in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Seventh Power Project which was formulated to help the Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) improve the efficiency and reliability of its power system and to meet the growing energy demand of Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Kathmandu Urban Development Project aimed to reduce critical infrastructure deficiencies, and institutionalize local planning process and strengthen the development control system in Nepal.
This special evaluation study examines whether nongovernment schools perform better than public schools in Bangladesh, Indonesia and Nepal.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report evaluates 5 advisory TAs to help formulate a 20-year Agriculture Perspective Plan to set a new direction for the sector in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Industrial Sector Program aimed to create a policy environment that would increase industrial sector efficiency on a sustainable basis in Nepal.