- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 41-50 of 69 for Nepal
This special evaluation study assesses the impact of ADB's poverty reduction measures, and how effectively poverty reduction objectives were incorporated into project design.
This report evaluates the performance of the Technical Education and Vocational Training (TEVT) Development Project designed to strengthen the institutional capacity of the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the East Rapti Irrigation Project aimed to intensify and diversity crop production, strengthen farmer involvement, and enhance the value of Royal Chitwan National Park in Nepal.
This special evaluation study was designed to help increase understanding of the privatization process and provide guidance on how the objectives of privatization should be managed and incorporated in project designs.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of program lending in promoting policy reforms in the developing member countries and identifies generic measures that could further enhance its effectiveness.
This special evaluation study aims to learn lessons on how to improve project design and implementation to better address the needs of both women and men clients and to enhance projects
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has provided 14 technical assistance (TA) grants to build evaluation capability in seven of its developing member countries (DMCs). For this report, six TAs implemented in Nepal, Philippines, and Sri Lanka were assessed, the ratings of which had mixed results.
This report evaluates the performance of the Forestry Sector Program aimed at encouraging forestry sector policy reforms, and supporting the necessary institutional restructuring in Nepal.
This technical assistance performance audit report is the first operations evaluation report on selected technical assistance (TA) interventions on road safety. The evaluation includes three TAs: Regional Initiatives in Road Safety, Preparation of a Road Safety Program in the People's Republic of China, and Road Safety in India.
This impact evaluation study assesses the impact of ADB's assistance to rural credit in Bangladesh, the Peoples Republic of China, Indonesia, Nepal, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand.