- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 61-69 of 69 for Nepal
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Improvement Project aimed at alleviating transport constraints through upgrading and maintenance rehabilitation of selected roads and highway links in Nepal.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's project experience in DMCs where operation and maintenance is a problem.
This report evaluates the performance of the Mini-Hydropower Project designed to provide hydropower generation to several district headquarters and major market and tourist centers in the hill areas of Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Water Supply Sector Project aimed at reducing the prevalence of waterborne and water-related diseases through the provision of safe water and making water supply more accessible to rural homes in Nepal...
This report evaluates the performance of the Fifth Agricultural Credit Project aimed to support the Agricultural Development Bank of Nepal (ADBN) in its agriculture-based lending and its transformation to self-sustaining financial institution.
This report evaluates the performance of the Hill Agriculture Development Project aimed to increase agricultural production in the hill areas of four districts in the Central Development Region in Nepal.
This special evaluation study evaluates the effectiveness of ten advisory technical assistance (TA) projects provided by the ADB to the Government of Nepal for capacity building in the social sector.
This study re-evaluates the Sagarnath Forestry Development Project about five years after the initial performance audit to establish firm conclusions about project sustainability and long-term socioeconomic and institutional development impacts.
This report evaluates the performance of the Sagarnath Forestry Development Project, designed to establish tree plantations to replace depleted natural forests and to augment domestic supply of fuelwood and timber in Nepal.