- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 19 for Malaysia
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at improving environmental conditions through integrated river basin management and minimizing the adverse effects of flooding in Klang River Basin in Malaysia. IED overall assessment: Successful
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to improve quality of technical education, strengthen staff development, teacher training, expansion and upgrade of facilities and equipment. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation on the role of project implementation unit (PIUs) to investigate the nature of ADB's arrangements for PIUs, their cost, functions and distribution across sectors and countries.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on the effectiveness of poverty targeting to provide insights into factors determining the effectiveness of poverty reduction interventions.
This special evaluation study examines how rural poor selected strategies to rise out of poverty, how various factors influenced their selection of the strategies, how sustainable the poverty exit was, and how effective poverty reduction interventions have been.
These case studies illustrate pathways out of rural poverty, with dramatic reductions in rural poverty. The underlying factor seemed to be strong government interventions.
The study investigated the effects of project implementation units on implementation efficiency and capacity development, and examined ways of simultaneously improving implementation efficiency and project management capacity.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Health (Sector) Project designed to strengthen and upgrade the delivery of health services throughout Malaysia.
This special evaluation study was designed to help increase understanding of the privatization process and provide guidance on how the objectives of privatization should be managed and incorporated in project designs.
This technical assistance performance audit report is the first operations evaluation report on selected technical assistance (TA) interventions on road safety. The evaluation includes three TAs: Regional Initiatives in Road Safety, Preparation of a Road Safety Program in the People's Republic of China, and Road Safety in India.