- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 78 for Lao People's Democratic Republic
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to improve the quality of electricity supply and to improve Electricite du Laos financial performance and operational efficiency. IED overall assessment: Successful
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims to provide access to isolated areas of Lao PDR and to link these areas to the economies of Thailand and the PRC. IED overall assessment: Less than successful
Validates the project completion report's assessment of the program aimed at having an efficient financial intermediation and a sound banking system capable of supporting economic growth and extending rural outreach in Lao People's Democratic Republic. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
As an input to the country assistance program evaluation, this study assesses the performance of ADB's assistance between 2000 and 2009 to the Lao PDR transport sector.
This study assesses the performance of ADB assistance to the Lao PDR energy sector. The study examines the development effectiveness of ADB-funded energy projects, identifies lessons and makes recommendations.
This country assistance program evaluation assesses the performance of ADB country strategies and assistance programs for the Lao People's Democratic Republic during the period of 2000-2009.
Project performance evaluation report for the Vientiane Urban Infrastructure and Services Project in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Environment and Social Program which aims to improve environmental management and social safeguards in the energy and transport sectors in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
On 08 November 2010, the Director General of the Independent Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Country Assistance Program Evaluation for Lao People's Democratic Republic: Sustainable Growth and Integration.
On 08 November 2010, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Transport Sector in Lao People's Democratic Republic.