- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study focuses on the approach used to design and implement urban infrastructure projects in Indonesia
This report evaluates the performance of the Regional Development Account Project designed to improve access to basic urban infrastructure and services and achieve urban sector policy and development priorities in Indonesia
Successful Projects in the Health and Water Supply, Sanitation, and Waste Management Sectors 2001-2006 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on health and water supply, sanitation and waste management sectors as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
On November 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Capacity Building Project in the Water Resources Sector in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Capacity Building Project in the Water Resources Sector Project intended to strengthen institutional capacity for sustainable, multisectoral and economic management and use of water resources in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Project aimed to provide safe, adequate and reliable water supply and sanitation services and support hygiene and sanitation education in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Eastern Islands Urban Development Sector Project designed to improve the quality of urban infrastructure and service delivery in selected urban centers in the Eastern Islands of Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second IKK Water Supply Sector Project designed to improve the health and sanitation through the provision of new piped water supply system in selected provinces of Indonesia.
The study aims to review and assess the relevance, efficacy, sustainability and impact of ADB operations in the water supply and sanitation (WSS) sector in Indonesia, with a view to improving future interventions in the sector.
This report assesses a technical assistance (TA) grant to to strengthen the operational management of provincial monitoring development units by establishing an appropriate formal training system for them within the provincial public works offices of Indonesia.