- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-9 of 9 for Cook Islands
This edition of Learning Curves summarizes the findings of an evaluation of ADB's support to transportation development in Pacific developing member countries. The overall rating for ADB support to the transport sector in the Pacific is successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which aims to restore pre-cyclone conditions, especially infrastructure and public services, in the affected areas of Cook Islands. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of ADB support for public sector reforms in Pacific developing member countries.
Successful Projects in the Education Sector 2002-2005 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on education sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
On 8 June 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the TAPER on Pacific Financial Technical Assistance Centre in the Pacific Island Countries.
On 1 September 2004, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Audit Report on Education Development Project in the Cook Islands.
This report evaluates the performance of the Education Development Project aimed at improving the quality and efficiency of basic education, including primary education and junior secondary education across Cook Islands.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Economic Restructuring Program in the Cook Islands.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Cook Islands Development Bank Project designed to stimulate productive investments through financing of activities in agriculture, fisheries, industry, tourism, business, and service sectors in Cook Islands.