- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study reviews ADB assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
This special evaluation study examines whether nongovernment schools perform better than public schools in Bangladesh, Indonesia and Nepal.
This special evaluation study assesses the impact of ADB's poverty reduction measures, and how effectively poverty reduction objectives were incorporated into project design.
This special evaluation study was designed to help increase understanding of the privatization process and provide guidance on how the objectives of privatization should be managed and incorporated in project designs.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of program lending in promoting policy reforms in the developing member countries and identifies generic measures that could further enhance its effectiveness.
This special evaluation study aims to learn lessons on how to improve project design and implementation to better address the needs of both women and men clients and to enhance projects
This study looks at how well did ADB incorporate poverty reduction issues into its country operational strategies and projects and how well are the monitoring and evaluation systems of ADB-financed projects.
This special evaluation study reviews the effectiveness of involving NGOs/CBOs in ADB lending and technical assistance operations and determine whether such involvement helps address issues and priorities of ADB's development agenda more effectively.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's project experience in DMCs where operation and maintenance is a problem.
This special evaluation study evaluates the effectiveness of ten advisory technical assistance (TA) projects provided by the ADB to the Government of Nepal for capacity building in the social sector.