- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 19 for Regional cooperation and integration
Validates the completion report’s assessment of the project which aims for a sustainable tourism development promoted in the lower basin of the Mekong River through infrastructure improvements, increased community and private sector participation, and subregional cooperation. IED overall assessment: Successful
This special evaluation study presents an independent evaluation of the implementation of ADB's first three financing partnership facilities (FPF) in the areas of water, regional cooperation and integration, and clean energy.
This special evaluation study (SES) presents an independent evaluation of the implementation of the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) first three FPFs in the areas of water, regional cooperation and integration, and clean energy.
This report reviews and validates the South Asia regional cooperation partnership strategy (2006-2008) completion report (RCPS-CR) and identify lessons and strategic issues as an input to the preparation of a new regional cooperation partnership strategy (RCPS) and related operations. IED overall assessment: Partly Successful
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Access Roads Project designed to provide rural communities with all-weather access to agricultural markets and social services through improvements in rural roads in Lao PDR.
This report evaluates the performance of the Almaty-Bishkek Regional Road Rehabilitation Project aimed to improving transport efficiency by rehabilitating regional roads between Almaty in Kazakhstan and Bishkek in the Kyrgyz Republic.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the assessment of the performance of ADB's assistance on transport and trade facilitation in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and identified areas for future collaboration and partnerships.
Having achieved a measure of success, ADB must now lead the GMS program to move to the next level of maturity where its members take on more responsibilities.
This evaluation assesses ADB-cofinanced Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) operations during 1992-2007, and will provide directional inputs toward the next regional cooperation strategy and program for the GMS.
This sector assistance program evaluation provides an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the tourism sector in the Greater Mekong Subregion, identifies lessons and makes recommendations for improving current and future operations.