- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 90 for 2006
This report evaluates the performance of the Rural Enterprise Development Project designed to rehabilitate and modernize small and medium-sized enterprises in agroprocessing and to provide family farms with new micro-processing facilities in Uzbekistan...
This report evaluates the performance of the Social Protection Sector Development Program aimed to reduce impoverishment caused by the 1997 Asian economic crisis, while introducing sector reforms to strengthen social services delivery in Indonesia.
Assesses five ADB technical assistance projects that assisted the People's Republic of China to undertake reforms in the fields of audit, procurement, and performance evaluation.
This report evaluates the performance of the Changchun--Harbin Expressway Project designed to stimulate domestic employment, production, specialization, and trade through infrastructure investment and transport cost reductions in the People's Republic ...
This eighth edition of Evaluation Highlights is a compilation of the findings, lessons, and recommendations of the major evaluation reports completed in 2005 by OED.
On 12 December 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Sector Assistance Program Evaluation for the Road Sector in Pakistan.
On December 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Hebei Roads Development Project in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Dahej Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal Project designed to construct and operate a liquefied natural gas import and regasification terminal at Dahej in Gujarat state in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Chengdu--Nanchong Expressway Project designed to promote economic and social development through improvements in road infrastructure in the People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Hebei Roads Development Project designed for an efficient movement of freight and passengers from the provincial boundaries of Hebei Province and Shandong Province in the People's Republic of China.