- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 41-50 of 209 for Agriculture and natural resources
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project aimed at reducing poverty in four districts in southern Sindh by boosting empowerment and improving governance, widening access of the rural poor to public services, transferring technology to improve livelihoods, and providing essential infrastructure. IED overall assessment: Unsuccessful.
This country assistance program evaluation assesses the performance of ADB country strategies and assistance programs for the Lao People's Democratic Republic during the period of 2000–2009. It identifies factors affecting this performance, draws lessons, and makes recommendations for improving the future performance of ADB assistance.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Grain Productivity Improvement Project in Uzbekistan. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This project performance evaluation report assesses the Project aimed at improving basic rural infrastructure to increase agricultural and off-farm production, raise personal incomes, facilitate access to markets and basic services, and reduce poverty.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the Project aimed at improving the living conditions and wellbeing of internally displaced people in the Northeast conflict region of Sri Lanka. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at increasing farmers' income in Nepal by promoting production and marketing of agricultural crops, with a particular focus on secondary crops. IED overall assessment: Successful.
This study updates an earlier evaluation conducted in 2000 in response to several developments in the agriculture and natural resources sector.
This sector assistance program evaluation aims to provide an independent sector-level assessment of ADB's assistance to the agriculture and rural development sector in Cambodia.
This sector assistance program evaluation covers ADB's operations in the agriculture and natural resources sector in Nepal from 1997 to 2007.
This synthesis report has been prepared to present key findings and lessons, and highlight major issues of relevance, regarding operations of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in the agriculture and natural resources (ANR) sector.