- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 61-70 of 209 for Agriculture and natural resources
On 21 October 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Agriculture and Rural Development Sector in Cambodia.
This sector assistance program evaluation provides a sector-level independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the agriculture and rural development sector in Cambodia from 1995-2008.
This special evaluation study reviews ADB assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
On 21 September 2009, the Director General of the Independent Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Impact Evaluation Study of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation in Punjab, Pakistan.
On 07 July 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Agriculture and Natural Resources Sector in Nepal.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's operations in the agriculture and natural resources (ANR) sector in Nepal from 1997 to 2007.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at reversing the trend of resource depletion in municipal waters and alleviate poverty in coastal fishing communities in the Philippines by promoting income diversification. IED overall assessment: Partly successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at strengthening the capacity of agricultural agencies in Indonesia to manage and implement regional participatory research and development, generate strategic technologies and accelerate transfer and adoption of these technologies. IED overall assessment: Successful.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project targeted at improving Sri Lanka's comparative and competitive advantage in tea production thereby increasing income of tea smallholdings and private estates. IED overall assessment: Partly successful
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at supporting perennial crops development in Sri Lanka through a more commercial approach to farming and institutionalizing measures to ensure sustainability of credit facilities and extension services for farmers. IED overall assessment: Successful.