- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 81-90 of 209 for Agriculture and natural resources
In 2004, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) updated the sector and thematic classification and identified irrigation and drainage (ID) as one of the subsectors under the agriculture and natural resources sector.1 ID projects had previously been clustered with rural development projects.
Validates the completion report's assessment of the project designed to increase agricultural productivity through improvements in existing irrigations systems and institutions, including farmers' association in Indonesia. IED overall assessment: Partly successful
This report evaluates the performance of the Khulna-Jessore Drainage Rehabilitation Project aimed to increase agricultural production and create on-farm employment by rehabilitating existing drainage infrastructure in Khulna-Jessore in Bangladesh.
This report provides an independent assessment of ADB's contribution to development results in Sri Lanka and identifies development issues and lessons in the agriculture and natural resources sector pertinent to the preparation of the next country partnership strategy.
This special evaluation study aims to learn from the experience of the mature Global Environment Facility (GEF) projects in the ADB portfolio to improve future performance.
Successful Projects in the Agriculture and Natural Resources Sector 2002-2004 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on the agriculture and natural resources sector as evaluated by the Independent Evaluation Department.
On March 2007, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Rural Enterprise Development Project in Uzbekistan.
This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Fisheries Policy to assess the extent to which the policy guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
These case studies focused on the use of geographic and household targeting to channel funds to poor regions or deliver benefits to poor households. However, extending its use to investments projects aimed at poverty reduction does not seem appropriate because interventions need to be tailor-made based on a thorough understanding of the primary causes of poverty in the particular project areas.
On October 2006, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Evaluation Report for the Outer Islands Agriculture Development Project in the Kingdom of Tonga.