- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1231-1240 of 1544
This special evaluation study reviews ADB's Capacity Building Assistance for Managing Water Supply and Sanitation.
This technical performance (TA) audit report evaluates three completed TAs that provided a continuum of assistance over an 8-year period characterized by political and organizational change in Cambodia.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report reviews eight advisory TA projects--three in the Lao People's Democratic Republic and five in the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam--that were attached to loan projects for the construction or rehabilitation of water supply infrastructure to strengthen sector institutions.
The country assistance program evaluation for Bangladesh covers the period from 1986-2003.
The objective of this country assistance program evaluation is to assess the relevance, effectiveness, sustainability, and institutional and other development impacts of the overall assistance program of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the Philippines, focusing particularly on the period from 1986-2001.
This report evaluates the performance of the Laiwu Iron and Steel Company Modernization and Expansion Project aimed at rehabilitation, modernization, and expansion of existing iron and steel mills in the People's Republic of China.
This special evaluation study examines whether nongovernment schools perform better than public schools in Bangladesh, Indonesia and Nepal.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers six TAs approved to support capital market development in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Palawan Integrated Area Development Project aimed to develop land and water resources, and arrest environmental degradation in Palawan, Philippines.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Economic Restructuring Program in the Cook Islands.