- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1251-1260 of 1550
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers two TA grants attached to the Sixth Road Improvement Project in the Lao PDR, approved in June 1993; the Sixth Road Project in the Philippines, approved in September 1996; and two stand-alone TAs in PNG on implementation of a road asset management system, approved in April 1998 and December 1999, respectively.
This study aims to evaluate the impacts of ADB lending and technical assistance for water supply and sanitation (WSS) projects.
This report evaluates the performance of the Metropolitan Cebu Water Supply Project designed to augment the water supply and reduce nonrevenue water levels in Metropolitan Cebu Water District in the Philippines.
Report produced by the Independent Evaluation Department of ADB assessing the design, implementation, and performance of the Economic Restructuring Program in the Cook Islands.
This report evaluates the performance of the Junior Secondary Education Project aimed at improving the quality of and equity in the delivery of junior secondary education to the unserved and underserved rural areas in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Sector Program aimed to promote the transition to a competitive and market-based agriculture sector in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Theun-Hinboun Hydropower Project aimed at enhancing foreign exchange earnings through export of electric power from the Lao People's Democratic Republic to Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Industrial Sector Program aimed to create a policy environment that would increase industrial sector efficiency on a sustainable basis in Nepal.
This country assistance program evaluation (CAPE) aims to assess the contributions that ADB assistance made to the transition process of Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Sector Program designed to facilitate the transition of the agriculture sector to a competitive market-based system in the Kyrgyz Republic.