- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1251-1260 of 1518
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Health (Sector) Project designed to strengthen and upgrade the delivery of health services throughout Malaysia.
This report provides a summary of results and conclusions of 37 evaluation reports and other OED activities in 2001, and draws some lessons.
This report evaluates the performance of the East Rapti Irrigation Project aimed to intensify and diversity crop production, strengthen farmer involvement, and enhance the value of Royal Chitwan National Park in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Guangdong Tropical Crops Development Project aimed to improve efficiency in tropical crop production and processing in Guangdong, People's Republic of China.
This report evaluates the performance of the Santo Port Project aimed at maintaining exports and imports by providing Santo Port in Vanuatu with a new earthquake-resistant wharf for overseas ships after the existing wharf severely deteriorated.
This report evaluates the performance of the Tenth and Eleventh Road (Sector) Projects aimed to improve national and provincial roads and bridges and enhance mobility of the underserved, low-income communities in Eastern Indonesia.
This annual report on loan and technical assistance portfolio performance replaces the previous semiannual report. The shift to an annual reporting cycle coincides with a change in responsibility for report preparation, which now rests with the Operations Evaluation Department (OED).
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Improvement Project aimed at facilitating faster, cheaper and more efficient transport services in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agricultural Technology Schools Project designed to improve the quality and efficiency of agricultural technology education at the upper secondary level in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Integrated Irrigation Sector Project aimed to accelerate agricultural development in the major rice producing provinces in Indonesia.