- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1271-1280 of 1550
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Land Resource Evaluation and Planning Project which was intended to increase institutional capacity in three key government mapping agencies and to improve physical planning processes in Indonesia.
This special evaluation study assesses the impact of ADB's poverty reduction measures, and how effectively poverty reduction objectives were incorporated into project design.
This report evaluates the performance of the Ulaanbaatar Airport and National Air Navigation Development Projects both of which are directed at significantly upgrading Ulaanbaatar Airport and civil aviation facilities in Mongolia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Railway Recovery Program designed to restore, sustain and restructure Bangladesh Railway's financial viability to make it more responsive to the demands of the transport market in Bangladesh.
This digest of evaluation studies in the education sector provides a summary of issues, lessons, major findings, and conclusions of OEO’s recent studies and reports in the sector in reader-friendly format and language.
This summary of evaluation studies presents the major findings, lessons, and issues of OED’s recent studies in the energy sector (particularly power), including project performance audit reports, reevaluation studies, and special evaluation studies on selected themes.
This summary of evaluation studies in the health and population presents the major findings, lessons, issues, and conclusions of OED’s recent studies and reports in the sector.
This summary of evaluation studies presents the major findings, lessons, and issues of OED’s recent studies in the road and road transport sector.
This summary of evaluation studies in the water supply and sanitation sector presents the major findings, lessons, issues, and conclusions of OED’s recent studies and reports in the sector.
This report evaluates the performance of the Technical Education and Vocational Training (TEVT) Development Project designed to strengthen the institutional capacity of the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training in Nepal.