- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1281-1290 of 1555
This summary of evaluation studies presents the major findings, lessons, and issues of OED’s recent studies in the energy sector (particularly power), including project performance audit reports, reevaluation studies, and special evaluation studies on selected themes.
This summary of evaluation studies in the health and population presents the major findings, lessons, issues, and conclusions of OED’s recent studies and reports in the sector.
This summary of evaluation studies presents the major findings, lessons, and issues of OED’s recent studies in the road and road transport sector.
This summary of evaluation studies in the water supply and sanitation sector presents the major findings, lessons, issues, and conclusions of OED’s recent studies and reports in the sector.
This report evaluates the performance of the Technical Education and Vocational Training (TEVT) Development Project designed to strengthen the institutional capacity of the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training in Nepal.
This report evaluates the performance of the Nam Ngum-Luang Prabang Power Transmission Project aimed to extend the transmission of electricity from Nam Ngum Hydropower Station to Luang Prabang Province in the Lao PDR.
This report evaluates the performance of the North Madras Thermal Power Project designed to expand the generating capacity of the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board to meet the prevailing and anticipated power shortages in Tamil Nadu in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Health (Sector) Project designed to strengthen and upgrade the delivery of health services throughout Malaysia.
This report provides a summary of results and conclusions of 37 evaluation reports and other OED activities in 2001, and draws some lessons.
This report evaluates the performance of the East Rapti Irrigation Project aimed to intensify and diversity crop production, strengthen farmer involvement, and enhance the value of Royal Chitwan National Park in Nepal.