- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1291-1300 of 1464
This report assesses the effectiveness of five technical assistance activities in improving Mongolia's energy operations, and identifies issues and lessons learned for future ADB TAs in other countries as well.
This report evaluates the performance of the Nusa Tenggara Agricultural Development Project aimed at increasing crop production and farm incomes through improved irrigation facilities and direct involvement of farmers in Indonesia.
This study looks at how well did ADB incorporate poverty reduction issues into its country operational strategies and projects and how well are the monitoring and evaluation systems of ADB-financed projects.
This report evaluates the performance of the Financial Sector Program Loan designed to promote a diversified, competitive and market-based financial sector in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Development Bank of the Philippines Project designed to channel long-term industrial credit to SMEs and strengthen the development finance activities in the Philippines.
This report assesses the effectiveness of six technical assistance activities that supported the development of the central bank and the commercial banking sector of the Lao People's Democractic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Low Income Housing Development Project aimed to establish appropriate housing policies and standards and increase the stocks of affordable house lots and mortgage finance for lower income groups in Fiji.
The Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Program is ADB's first major subregional initiative across a range of sectors. ADB's performance in supporting the GMS Program is assessed in relation to GMS' objectives, and to ADB's mandate and strategy for subregional cooperation.
This special evaluation study is reviews ADB's response to the Asian financial crisis, focusing on the experience of Thailand, so as to draw tentative lessons from the ongoing operations for future practice.
This report evaluates the performance of the WAPDA Tenth Power (Sector) Project aimed to improve the reliability of power supply and reduce losses in the power distribution system of the Water and Power Development Authority in Pakistan.