- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1311-1320 of 1550
This report evaluates the performance of the KESC Fifth Power Project designed to develop the transmission and distribution systems of KESC to meet increased generation, and address problems of system losses, load management, and system efficiency in P...
This report assesses two technical assistance projects on the financing of social services, one in Viet Nam and another in Sri Lanka. It identifies lessons and insights for ADB’s operations in social sectors.
This report evaluates the performance of the Financial Sector Program aimed to support macroeconomic stabilization and structural adjustments through policy reforms in the financial sector of Lao People
This report evaluates the performance of the Upazila Afforestation and Nursery Development Project aimed at increasing production of fuelwood and enhancing the institutional capability of concerned government agencies in Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Dhaka Urban Infrastructure Improvement Project intended to improve the urban environment and living conditions of the urban poor in the northwest Dhaka, Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Agriculture Program designed to increase productivity in agriculture, introduce extensive reforms in agriculture, and sustain policy reforms and institutional strengthening in Sri Lanka.
This special evaluation study reviews the experience and performance of the Crisis Management Intervention with reference to the crisis-related objectives in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Heilonjiang Expressway Project designed to improve the capacity and integration of the road transport network and help eliminate road transport bottlenecks in Heilongjiang Province in the People
Three advisory technical assistance (TA) grants were selected for evaluation in this TA performance audit report, which reflected efforts to improve management of the physical infrastructure (particularly road networks) and the institutional capacity in Viet Nam and Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Sector Program which focused on the development of the tree crops sector and comprised a range of policy reforms, institutional measures, and financial support for Papua New Guinea.