- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1311-1320 of 1545
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Agriculture Program designed to increase productivity in agriculture, introduce extensive reforms in agriculture, and sustain policy reforms and institutional strengthening in Sri Lanka.
This special evaluation study reviews the experience and performance of the Crisis Management Intervention with reference to the crisis-related objectives in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Heilonjiang Expressway Project designed to improve the capacity and integration of the road transport network and help eliminate road transport bottlenecks in Heilongjiang Province in the People
Three advisory technical assistance (TA) grants were selected for evaluation in this TA performance audit report, which reflected efforts to improve management of the physical infrastructure (particularly road networks) and the institutional capacity in Viet Nam and Cambodia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Agriculture Sector Program which focused on the development of the tree crops sector and comprised a range of policy reforms, institutional measures, and financial support for Papua New Guinea.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has provided 14 technical assistance (TA) grants to build evaluation capability in seven of its developing member countries (DMCs). For this report, six TAs implemented in Nepal, Philippines, and Sri Lanka were assessed, the ratings of which had mixed results.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Erawan Gas Transmission Project designed to increase the indigenous natural gas supply capability by expanding gas transmission systems and meet the growing energy demand of Thailand.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Rural Telecommunications Project designed to provide basic telephone service to all tambon and to tourist facilities and along highways in remote rural areas of Thailand.
This report provides a summary of results and conclusions of the evaluation reports and other OED activities in 2000, and draws some lessons.
This report evaluates the performance of the Forestry Sector Program aimed at encouraging forestry sector policy reforms, and supporting the necessary institutional restructuring in Nepal.