- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This study aims to evaluate the impacts of ADB lending and technical assistance for water supply and sanitation (WSS) projects.
This impact evaluation study assesses the impact of ADB's assistance to rural credit in Bangladesh, the Peoples Republic of China, Indonesia, Nepal, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
This impact evaluation study aims to review and assess the main types of ADB assistance to the road sector and provide guidance for the future. Most of ADB's road projects have been multicomponent, addressing different road development needs in several places at the same time.
The impact evaluation study was conducted to assess the long-term impact of the assistance provided by ADB to technical education and vocational training (TEVT) in Malaysia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, and Sri Lanka.
The Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Program is ADB's first major subregional initiative across a range of sectors. ADB's performance in supporting the GMS Program is assessed in relation to GMS' objectives, and to ADB's mandate and strategy for subregional cooperation.
The study aims to review and assess the relevance, efficacy, sustainability and impact of ADB operations in the water supply and sanitation (WSS) sector in Indonesia, with a view to improving future interventions in the sector.
The study aims to assess the long-term impact of ADB's interventions on secondary science education in Bangladesh, Nepal, and Pakistan.
This study assesses the adequacy, implementation experience, and operational performance of project preparatory technical assistance (PPTA), as well as their impact and effectiveness in contributing to the performance of ensuing projects.
This study reviews the past performance, effectiveness, and impact of Bank assistance to the power sector in five Pacific Developing Member Countries (PDMCs) where ADB has been active.
The impact evaluation study was conducted to assess the impact of some of the projects on integrated urban development, regional development and housing.