- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB’s interventions in roads and railways in India.
This sector assistance program evaluation assesses ADB's assistance for roads and railways development in the People's Republic of China from 1997 to 2005 and identifies lessons for future ADB support for the sector in the PRC.
This sector assistance program evaluation reviews ADB's contribution to the road sector in Pakistan over the period 1985 to 2005 and assesses the extent to which they contributed to the development of the sector and identified lessons for the future.
This sector assistance program evaluation evaluates 20 years (1986-2005) of ADB support to agriculture and natural resources development in the Lao People's Democratice Republic.
This sector assistance program evaluation provides a sector level independent assessment of ADB's assistance to the power sector in the Philippines focusing on ADB's assistance to the Philippine power sector for the past 3 decades.
This report evaluates 20 years (1985–2004) of Asian Development Bank (ADB) support to social sector development in Pakistan.
This sector assistance program evaluation provides a comprehensive and independent assessment of the impact of ADB’s assistance over the past 30 years, on an aggregated basis, on the sector’s development and financial performance, as well as its wider impact on economic development and poverty reduction.