- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study aimed to review operational policies and strategies for the port sector by assessing the extent to which ADB assistance has been responsive to the needs of the recipients and effective in attaining its objectives.
This special evaluation study assesses the Sri Lankan macroeconomic, sector, institutional, social and other policies; policy constraints; and conditions prevailing at the time of formulation and implementation of the loan projects funded by ADB.
This special evaluation study identifies the underlying factors contributing to the delay in the engagement of consultants, examines their implications and proposes measures for timely engagement and effective use of consultants.
This special evaluation study reviews multiproject lending in the smaller developing member countries.
This special evaluation study was designed to evaluate the contribution of fellowships to the institutional development goals of ADB financed education projects in Indonesia.
This special evaluation study evaluates selected ADB-financed advisory and operational technical assistance in Indonesia as of end-1995.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness and impact of the ADB's technical assistance for institutional strengthening in selected developing member countries.
This special evaluation study evaluates the effectiveness of ten advisory technical assistance (TA) projects provided by the ADB to the Government of Nepal for capacity building in the social sector.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness and impact of ADB's program of capacity building in Western Samoa, undertaken with a view to improving the effectiveness of ADB assistance in the future.
This special evaluation study evaluates the Tan An Integrated Agricultural Project which aims to minimize risks and uncertainties in farm production and strengthen production base of agriculture sector in Viet Nam.