- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study (SES) presents an independent evaluation of the implementation of the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) first three FPFs in the areas of water, regional cooperation and integration, and clean energy.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's achievements with respect to the sustainability of projects and programs and ADB's approach to project sustainability.
This special evaluation study assesses the implementation of ADB's 2001 water policy and the performance of related operations, identify lessons and issues and make recommendations to inform future decision making on water sector operations.
This special evaluation study assesses the support provided by ADB to countries in fragile and conflictaffected situations (FCAS).
This study evaluates data and information on a specific theme, e.g., nongovernment and civil society organizations, participation, governance, gender, environment, capacity building.
This special evaluation study focuses on the approach used to design and implement urban infrastructure projects in Indonesia
This special evaluation study assesses implementation effectiveness of ADB's 1998 Policy on Gender and Development (GAD) through an analysis of its relevance, responsiveness, and results to date.
This study on looks at ADB assistance to public-private partnerships (PPPs) in infrastructure development from 1988-2008 and is intended to provide inputs to formulating strategies and business plans for implementing further ADB support to PPP operations.
This special evaluation study reviews ADB assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's assistance for justice reform and is intended to highlight to ADB's Board and Management the usefulness of ADB's continuing support for justice reform in implementing Strategy 2020.