- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study assesses the implementation of ADB's 2001 water policy and the performance of related operations, identify lessons and issues and make recommendations to inform future decision making on water sector operations.
This study evaluates data and information on a specific theme, e.g., nongovernment and civil society organizations, participation, governance, gender, environment, capacity building.
This special evaluation study focuses on the approach used to design and implement urban infrastructure projects in Indonesia
This special evaluation study assesses implementation effectiveness of ADB's 1998 Policy on Gender and Development (GAD) through an analysis of its relevance, responsiveness, and results to date.
This study on looks at ADB assistance to public-private partnerships (PPPs) in infrastructure development from 1988-2008 and is intended to provide inputs to formulating strategies and business plans for implementing further ADB support to PPP operations.
This special evaluation study reviews ADB assistance portfolio of rural road associated projects from 1996 to 2007; differentiates inclusive growth and inclusive development through a literature review; and presents case studies.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's assistance for justice reform and is intended to highlight to ADB's Board and Management the usefulness of ADB's continuing support for justice reform in implementing Strategy 2020.
This special evaluation study assesses the effectiveness of ADB support for public sector reforms in Pacific developing member countries.
This special evaluation study updates the previous study in 2000 in response to several developments in the agriculture and natural resources sector globally and in developing member countries.
This special evaluation study provides an update on the findings and results obtained by the 1998 evaluation on the midterm review process, with a view of enhancing its effectiveness in improving the implementation, performance, and results of projects.