- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study aims to provide an independent assessment of the effectiveness of ADB's environmental safeguards.
This special evaluation study analyzes completed projects and technical assistance grants, reviews whether the urban sector strategy targets are being addressed, and assesses ongoing urban operations.
This special evaluation study (SES) assesses ADB's cooperation with CSOs, derives lessons, and collates good practices of country CSOs’ involvement in ADB operations.
This special evaluation study assesses the extent to which the ADB fisheries policy (1997) guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB-assisted projects and technical assistance grants.
This special evaluation study examines how rural poor selected strategies to rise out of poverty, how various factors influenced their selection of the strategies, how sustainable the poverty exit was, and how effective poverty reduction interventions have been.
This special evaluation study assessed the success and impact of past and ongoing capacity development activities, identified generic lessons from past experiences, and provided some guidance on the design of future capacity development support.
This special evaluation study evaluated the ADB's 1999 policy for the health sector.
The study investigated the effects of project implementation units on implementation efficiency and capacity development, and examined ways of simultaneously improving implementation efficiency and project management capacity.
This special evaluation study reviewed and analyzed current and future nutrition and food fortification related issues and explores the strengths and weaknesses of regional technical assistance as a modality in addressing nutrition issues and initiativ...
This special evaluation study provides feedback on the performance of the bottom-up, participatory approaches, including an assessment of initial results and effectiveness in overcoming the conventional problems.