- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
This special evaluation study aims to provide a systematic and rigorous assessment of economic and sector work efforts within ADB.
This special evaluation study reviews the experience and performance of the Crisis Management Intervention with reference to the crisis-related objectives in Indonesia.
This study assesses the extent to which participatory development processes enhanced the effectiveness and sustainability of ADB's projects and recommend appropriate participatory development methodology and institutional changes.
This special evaluation study assesses the sustainability of policy reform efforts through selected Advisory Technical Assistance and identify factors that enhance overall effectiveness and sustainability in future operations.
This special evaluation study evaluates the appropriateness, effectiveness, and impacts of ADB's policy and support to agriculture and natural resources research (ANRR) in the Asian and Pacific region.
This special evaluation study evaluates the appropriateness, effectiveness, and impact of the involuntary resettlement policy (IRP) on involuntary resettlement to enhance ADB's operations in it's developing member countries (DMCs).
This special evaluation study was designed to analyze which aspects of the public expenditure management cycle ADB's technical assistance addresses and which approaches it uses for building capacities.
This study looks at how well did ADB incorporate poverty reduction issues into its country operational strategies and projects and how well are the monitoring and evaluation systems of ADB-financed projects.
This special evaluation study reviews the effectiveness of involving NGOs/CBOs in ADB lending and technical assistance operations and determine whether such involvement helps address issues and priorities of ADB's development agenda more effectively.
This special evaluation study is reviews ADB's response to the Asian financial crisis, focusing on the experience of Thailand, so as to draw tentative lessons from the ongoing operations for future practice.