- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1371-1380 of 1545
This report evaluates the performance of the Fifth and Sixth Power Projects designed to meet increased demand for electricity, improve quality and reliability of power supply, reduce energy losses and reduce oil imports of Nepal.
This report assesses the effectiveness of five technical assistance activities in improving Mongolia's energy operations, and identifies issues and lessons learned for future ADB TAs in other countries as well.
This report evaluates the performance of the Low Income Housing Development Project aimed to establish appropriate housing policies and standards and increase the stocks of affordable house lots and mortgage finance for lower income groups in Fiji.
This report evaluates the performance of the Karachi Urban Development Project aimed to upgrade basic urban infrastructure and environmental conditions and improve the efficiency of delivery of urban services in Pakistan.
This special evaluation study aims to determine whether ADB is adequately emphasizing the mitigation measures for adverse environmental and social impacts of hydropower projects and to provide recommendations for improving their design and implementation.
This report evaluates the performance of the Seventh, Eighth and Ninth Port Projects designed to modernize and increase the capacity of the ports to handle cargo traffic, and improve the management information systems in the Executing Agencies in Indon...
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Island Provinces Rural Water Supply Sector Project designed to provide safe and easily accessible drinking water to selected island provinces in the Philippines.
This report evaluates the performance of the Financial Sector Program Loan designed to promote a diversified, competitive and market-based financial sector in India.
This report evaluates the performance of the Third Development Bank of the Philippines Project designed to channel long-term industrial credit to SMEs and strengthen the development finance activities in the Philippines.
This report assesses the effectiveness of six technical assistance activities that supported the development of the central bank and the commercial banking sector of the Lao People's Democractic Republic.