- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1371-1380 of 1550
This study looks at how well did ADB incorporate poverty reduction issues into its country operational strategies and projects and how well are the monitoring and evaluation systems of ADB-financed projects.
This special evaluation study reviews the effectiveness of involving NGOs/CBOs in ADB lending and technical assistance operations and determine whether such involvement helps address issues and priorities of ADB's development agenda more effectively.
This special evaluation study is reviews ADB's response to the Asian financial crisis, focusing on the experience of Thailand, so as to draw tentative lessons from the ongoing operations for future practice.
This special evaluation study assesses the design, implementation experience, and operational performance of ADB’s institutional strengthening programs in Kazakhastan and the Kyrgyz Republic, and their contribution to capacity building.
This report assesses the effectiveness of two technical assistance activities that support the development of the private education subsector of the Lao People's Democractic Republic.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fifth and Sixth Power Projects designed to meet increased demand for electricity, improve quality and reliability of power supply, reduce energy losses and reduce oil imports of Nepal.
This report assesses the effectiveness of five technical assistance activities in improving Mongolia's energy operations, and identifies issues and lessons learned for future ADB TAs in other countries as well.
This report evaluates the performance of the Low Income Housing Development Project aimed to establish appropriate housing policies and standards and increase the stocks of affordable house lots and mortgage finance for lower income groups in Fiji.
This report evaluates the performance of the Karachi Urban Development Project aimed to upgrade basic urban infrastructure and environmental conditions and improve the efficiency of delivery of urban services in Pakistan.
This special evaluation study aims to determine whether ADB is adequately emphasizing the mitigation measures for adverse environmental and social impacts of hydropower projects and to provide recommendations for improving their design and implementation.