- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1401-1410 of 1464
This report evaluates the performance of the Special Assistance Project aimed to finance the importation of critical inputs for selected productive sectors, as well as medicines, which are in short supply in Mongolia.
The country synthesis for Philippines is based on a review of the findings of evaluation reports aimed at identifying key factors affecting the implementation and operation of ADB-financed projects and drawing on the lessons for future projects.
This sector synthesis integrates the major findings and lessons learned from the experience of ADB-assisted projects in the industrial crops and agro-industry sector to improve project design, implementation and operations of future projects.
This report evaluates the performance of the Science Education for Secondary Schools Sector Project intended to increase public sector investment in the education sector and upgrade science education
This report evaluates the performance of the Flood Rehabilitation Project aimed to rehabilitate flood control, drainage, and irrigation facilities damage by the 1987 floods in the southwestern region of Bangladesh.
This report evaluates the performance of the Irrigation Package Project aimed to increase agricultural production by rehabilitation and improvement of irrigation and drainage works, flood control and river improvement and on-farm facilities in Indonesi...
This report assesses a technical assistance (TA) grant intended to help the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam build up its rural financing capability by developing the capacity of the Viet Nam Bank for Agriculture for credit appraisal, processing and supervision; implementation of loan systems in a market-driven economy, an microcredit assessment.
This report evaluates the performance of the Brackishwater Shrimp Culture Development Project aimed to increase shrimp production in Thailand.
This study aims to assess the impact and overall effectiveness of ADB assistance to Sri Lanka's industrial crops and agro-industry sector in meeting development objectives.
This sector synthesis integrates the major findings and lessons learned from the experience of ADB-assisted projects in the roads and road transport sector to improve project design, implementation and operations of future projects.