- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1401-1410 of 1545
This report evaluates the performance of the Seventh Power Project and East Zone Thermal Feasibility Project aimed to increase the transmission capacity of the Bangladesh Power Development Board to help meet the anticipated growth in demand for power.
This report assesses the effectiveness of nine advisory and operational technical assistance projects to support the power sector in India, review ADB's approach to the sector, and identify lessons learned for future Bank operations.
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Health and Population Project designed to improve delivery of health and population welfare services in Sindh in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Road Improvement Project aimed at alleviating transport constraints through upgrading and maintenance rehabilitation of selected roads and highway links in Nepal.
This special evaluation study assesses ADB's project experience in DMCs where operation and maintenance is a problem.
This report evaluates the performance of the Chashma Command Area Development Project aimed at increasing agricultural production to raise farm incomes, rural employment and standard of living of the rural poor in Chashma in Pakistan.
This special evaluation study attempts to clarify the major causes of project success and failure that are specific to agriculture and social infrastructure sectors and energy and infrastructure sector groups, and draw some implications and suggestions...
This report evaluates the performance of the Second Cook Islands Development Bank Project designed to stimulate productive investments through financing of activities in agriculture, fisheries, industry, tourism, business, and service sectors in Cook Islands.
This report evaluates the performance of the Bhutan Development Finance Corporation (BDFC) Project which was intended to support industrialization and private sector development in Bhutan.
This report assesses the effectiveness of five technical assistance grants that supported the development of financial intermediation through institutional strengthening or subsector studies in the People's Republic of China.