- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1401-1410 of 1518
This report evaluates the performance of the Gujranwala Agricultural Development Project aimed to increase crop production and create off-farm income-earning opportunities, especially for the landless and small farmers in Pakistan.
This report evaluates the performance of the Ganges-Kobadak Irrigation Rehabilitation Project designed increase agricultural productivity, create employment opportunities and improve living standards of farm families in the Ganges-Kobadak area in Bangl...
This report evaluates the performance of the Fisheries Infrastructure (Sector) Project which was intended to support the expansion of private fishing operations by establishing new and improved fishing facilities in Indonesia.
This report evaluates the performance of the Fifth Agricultural Credit Project aimed to support the Agricultural Development Bank of Nepal (ADBN) in its agriculture-based lending and its transformation to self-sustaining financial institution.
This special evaluation study assesses the Sri Lankan macroeconomic, sector, institutional, social and other policies; policy constraints; and conditions prevailing at the time of formulation and implementation of the loan projects funded by ADB.
This special evaluation study identifies the underlying factors contributing to the delay in the engagement of consultants, examines their implications and proposes measures for timely engagement and effective use of consultants.
This special evaluation study reviews multiproject lending in the smaller developing member countries.
This special evaluation study was designed to evaluate the contribution of fellowships to the institutional development goals of ADB financed education projects in Indonesia.
This report assesses eight technical assistance (TA) grants provided to the banking sector in Mongolia as of 31 December 1996. They were designed to support the banking sector's transition from a monobanking system to a market-based commercial banking system during a difficult period for the economy.
This report assesses two technical assistance (TA) grants supporting the institutional development and strengthening of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry in the Lao People's Democratic Republic.