- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
Results 1-10 of 15 for Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports Finance
This evaluation covers the general operations of Pacific Financial Technical Assistance Centre from its inception in 1993, and looks for opportunities to comment on the effectiveness of ADB’s technical assistance support.
This technical assistance performance audit report covers five TA grants that were intended to promote pension reform in Bangladesh, Thailand, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, and India.
This report evaluates the following technical assistance (TA) projects approved between 1992 and 1997, aimed at strengthening Cambodia’s capacity to manage a more market-based economy.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers six TAs approved to support capital market development in Pakistan.
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers the performance of six TA projects for strengthening the audit capability of the office of the auditor general, or its equivalent, in 12 Pacific developing member countries of the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers eight advisory TAs approved in the 1990s, involving nine institutions in four Pacific DMCs—-the Republic of Marshall Islands (RMI), Papua New Guinea (PNG), Samoa, and Vanuatu.
This report assesses the effectiveness of six technical assistance activities that supported the development of the central bank and the commercial banking sector of the Lao People's Democractic Republic.
This report assesses the effectiveness of five technical assistance grants that supported the development of financial intermediation through institutional strengthening or subsector studies in the People's Republic of China.
This report assesses the effectiveness of four technical assistance projects to help strengthen the capacity of the Bhutan Ministry of Finance to efficiently monitor, manage, and account for public resources.
This report assesses the effectiveness of three technical assistance activities to upgrade the skills of appropriate staff in the State Bank of Viet Nam, the Ministry of Finance, and five selected commercial banks; and improve the institutional capability of these organizations to manage their respective roles in the financial sector.